Recaro's

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
Jason Miller
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:31 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Recaro's

Who's swapped out their stock seats for Recaro's? Big difference? I have the
chance to pick some up, and my stock seats (the drivers side one anyways)
are pretty beat up & have some tears in them. They're awesome seats for
stock, so I'm hesitant to get rid of them....

Which ones?  What did they come out of?
They are nice, and depending on which ones, they may raise your seat height
some.  I have a set of Trophys (aftermarket) and they are so solid!  You
don't realize how much you bounce until you get a set of these!  The late
GTI and GLI ones are comfortable as well, but a bit more cushy...  Either
way, they keep you more comfortable while you are raising hell.  If you are
an aggressive direve, even occassionally, get them...

David