VICTORY IS MINE!! Mike 1: Bearing 0

> > >  Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> > >  On a completely different note, Mike totally destroyed a new tee
> > >  shirt and pair of shorts doing this job.
> > >  Don't know what he was thinking wearing new stuff..

He was thinking he'd wear new stuff, which isn't a problem after you've
owned an older VW for a while, sooner or later you don't HAVE any new
stuff, for a variety of reasons.
***Tonight, on the runway, we see Cathy in her vintage 1988 "Molly
Murphy's" tank top, Is it clean? Who knows? It's black, well, it used to be

Anyway, off to watch Python...
cathy