VICTORY IS MINE!! Mike 1: Bearing 0

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
It was the on the car tool.
On a completely different note, Mike totally destroyed a new tee shirt and
pair of shorts doing this job.
Don't know what he was thinking wearing new stuff..
So, I imagine his sense of victory was short lived when his wife (who bought
the clothes) ripped him a new asshole upon his arrival at home ;^)
Dan
just making sure the abuse in the MD/DC/VA area is evenly spread.

I am still glad that he got it done!!!! HELL I was worried there that it was all a farce and the man (since we where not around) was just slacking off....

To bad there was no video

Yahoo! Mail Mobile