OT - Air Bag indicator on 92 Cabby

Beautifull day here in SW Ohio.....
Finally got the PS rack replaced on the wife's cabby and funny thing is the two air bag
indicators on the dash are on. I'm thinking their is a ground that has deterioated over the
winter/spring months or did I mess something up in the sterring column.

I realize that all NA Scirocco's never came with an airbag so I'm reaching out to those
cross-VW'ers that might have some Cabby experience in this area. Car drives like a dream.

Time to put the top down for a spirited spin and then pop the top on a couple (No D&D here)
Rob

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com