VICTORY IS MINE!! Mike 1: Bearing 0

Well, the bearing kit w/ rented tool arrived yesterday form the boys
in NY.  I hit Dan's house about 7:45 am this morning.  was removing
the tire 5 minutes later.  5 hours later, I had the new bearing in and
everything put back together.  And, Se?or Weasel Salado, I DID IT
MYSELF!  With the exception of removing the two circlips. I hate them
all.  I think they are my natural enemy.  Although replacing the one
in the back after putting the new bearing and hub back in was
surprisingly easy.

A big thanks to Dan for his guidance and assistance with the evil circlips.

If you need to do this repair, look into using the tool I rented, it kicks ass!

And sorry to the 12-steppers.  Wish I could have made this an official
tech day, but Dan had other things on his mind and I wanted to get
this done ASAP.  And as a shock, I did not have a beer until I was
done!  (Greg: "Who are you?  Where's the Mike we know and love?!?")  I
think that helped me keep my focus as well as remember what I did.

Oh snap!  I did something other than change my oil, replace a fuse, or
a dinky switch in the dash!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)