OT - Air Bag indicator on 92 Cabby

Rob...let me say this.

The airbag in that car is now 14 years old (by manufacture date), the
design is one of the early bad ones (too much force, lot of
burns/injuries).  I'd reccomend REMOVING it, not fixing it.  The air bag
controller is under the center console...(katy's cabby is getting the
airbag-ectomy before it goes on the road).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL