VICTORY IS MINE!! Mike 1: Bearing 0

Like you would get a chance to... She's never gone with me to a VW
event/gathering except for the BBQ a couple of weeks ago.  She thinks
we're all a bunch of dorks (including me!) for our love for these
cars.  Maybe someday... and by that time, the shirt will have been
retired due to old age.  :P

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)