Fuel economy and improving it, among other things.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:51:05 -0600, Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Other thing - Seafoam - - put that seafoam everywhere! in your gas, in
>your intake, and you can put it in your oil too!

Wifes MB is getting Seafoamed (down the throat) today to clean out
some combustion chamber carbon.  I'm still undecided about the fuel or
oil.  Some say that anything you clean out from the fuel system will
end up (attempting) to pass through your injectors.  But then a 50-50
mix of Seafoam and fuel is supposed to clean injectors too.

If you do the oil treatment, I've read that you should change the oil
& filter within 500 miles.
Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9