help solve EngineTech piston mystery?

I have a set of pistons that I was trying to sell on ebay. I thought they
were for the 10 to 1 compression 1.8L motors, but someone sent me a note
saying that he could tell from the pictures they are 8.5 to 1 pistons.
So I did a quick search on the EngineTech part number and what I got back
seemed to indicate they are for the 16V's. Can someone help me corroborate
that?
The EngineTech part number is P1345(4). What engines do they fit?
BTW - they are .020" oversize in case you wanted to know.
Thanks,
Cris