Fuel economy and improving it, among other things.

Throw in a 1.1 L motor  ...hee hee
Maybe consider the fact that some tires give better mileage than others,
too.
And inflation, of course!

Here's a stupid project that I like (if your car needs it): repaint the
wiper arms, to make them look like new.  Maybe do the same to the window
trim if your car needs?

Some other ideas (all cheap):
Remove the door handles, disassemble the locks, grease the whole thing and
replace handles with new gaskets.  Something you'll appreciate every day.

Change your vacuum lines....cheap.  Maybe your WW hose, too.
Replace your brake fluid.
Remove and clean your coolant, washer and brake reservoirs.

Rebush your shift linkage.

Jim