Re: Question about wheel spacers

Sounds like you need some custom-made spacers w/ hub centering capability.
You don't say exactly how the wheels 'barely not fit the hub'...if the wheel
center opening is too small,  then you will HAVE to have hub-centric
spacers.
I'd find some different wheels that fit properly.
Surely there are some that you like....

Larry
sandiego16v

Ok, so I'm a rim/wheel idiot.  I bought a set of rims that were proper ET
(38) and bolt pattern (4x100) but apparently I didn't know enough.  Upon
trying to fit these rims to the wifes cabby I found not only so they just
barely not fit the center hub but they also won't clear the front break
calipers.  Now I really wnat to use these rims so I started looking at
wheel
spacers.
-l