WAS: Rieger sold NOW: Announcing to the list

Ok, Hi, my name is Dave. (Hi, Dave) I have a problem. I have an addiction to
funny looking, quirky little German Cars known as Sciroccos...

I am forwarding to the list a message from George (Scourge) and my reply.  I
was holding off announcing this to the list as I was hoping to get this car
back to its former glory before the upcoming Cincy (I can hardly wait.)  Al
has been here since he moved to look the car over and take it for a run up
the street. We had some fun with the car that day and discovered that the
clutch needs to be replaced. I have also had an exhaust manifold gasket
problem that has gotten progressively worse to the point where it is loud as
can be under the hood and am getting no spool up of the turbo. Dan, Al,
Thanks for the replies.  I am getting that gasket replaced before I start
playing with other things.  As soon as it is finished I will ask if further
problems exist.

Anywho...  Anyone that has any questions about the car or needs anything let
me know.  Hit my website at car domain or the one linked below for more
pictures.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco (Soon to be a Rieger Scirocco)
86 8V Scirocco (Soon to be a BBS Scirocco)
84 8V Scirocco BBS
86 8V Scirocco (Parts car)
01 V6 Galant
00 Silverado