Re: Rieger sold NOW: Announcing to the list

----- Original Message ----- From: "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 6:48 AM
Subject: WAS: Rieger sold NOW: Announcing to the list

Ok, Hi, my name is Dave. (Hi, Dave) I have a problem. I have an addiction
funny looking, quirky little German Cars known as Sciroccos...

Holy crap dude, you've been BUSY. And in lots and lots of good little ways.
Your popularity points just skyrocketed, I think, with this one e-mail. ^.~
Looking forward to seeing any and all of those cars this year. You WILL be
bringing one to Cincy, won't you? *Eyeballs...*

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor