Re: Anyone need performance engine work done?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
To: "list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 3:15 AM
Subject: Anyone need performance engine work done?

I just got back from a mad dash to Ohio and back to pick up a bunch of
parts and race rubber (thanks Anson!) and met a very cool machinist in
Tiffin.  This guy knows his stuff, especially about VWs and Audis...
I spent a good part of the afternoon picking his brain, and left his
shop a smarter man!  :)

This makes me very very happy because I've got some head P&Ping and crank
lightening, and maybe even some of that flywheel lightening in the future
for my Audi. I've asked on here if anyone knew a really good machinist for
their head and engine work, and I was getting ready to ask again. Don't have
to, now. ^.^ *Beams*

~Matt