Re: VIN on Rain tray or NOT?

I'm so glad my local inspectors are inept.  My car has at least 2
different VINs and neither the sticker nor the plate on the dash are
in their original condition.  Nobody ever even looked at those, much
less digging under the hood or elsewhere for another number.
Kentucky doesn't have emissions anymore, either.

-Grant-

Ditto for my 79 WHEN I EXPORTED  IT!!! (Niether side looked at it) The
Cabby they checked (only on the US side) , but I found the fact that the
79 wasn't ever checked wierd. Of course I'D checked, anticipating
problems.

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"