Re: Wassersport Scirocco Fender covers on ebay NOW: I like lookingat scirocco porn while I'm drunk

On a side note regarding the hat:  Al, did you contact the seller and
if so, what was his response to sharing the pattern for the hats?

i'm lucky to have time for even this post (in the middle of working on a sub in drydock). between that and getting the rest of the house unpacked/organized, i'm sucking...

ok, there, just emailed him, we'll see what comes of it.

Al