RE: Wassersport Scirocco Fender covers on ebay NOW: I like lookingat scirocco porn while I'm drunk

I contacted David Guido and he forwarded me the "Team Scirocco/Sidewinder"
picture (.jpg).  I am assuming this is now for "open use" since he did not
indicate there was any restrictions in it's use.  If anyone wants it, email
me directly.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
95 Passat GLX
Second Owner
sailingfc@dslextreme.com

On a side note regarding the hat:  Al, did you contact the seller and
if so, what was his response to sharing the pattern for the hats?