WAS: Wassersport Scirocco Fender covers on ebay NOW: I like looking at scirocco porn while I'm drunk

Ok, whilst my head is happy to be sporting the new Team Scirocco hat
(not trying to rub it in, I'm just intoxicated and looking at 'rocco
porn), I'm not sure I need one of those, especially since my Father's
Day gift (jack/jack stands/fender cover) covered this need.

However my question is, is that a MkI under that cover or something
else? (In regards to this thread and it's REAL purpose, please
disregard everything else herein except the previous question!)

On a side note regarding the hat:  Al, did you contact the seller and
if so, what was his response to sharing the pattern for the hats?

On another side note:  I'm sorry for my drunken posts.  While they are
not as entertaining as Anson's sober posts (and his drunk one's are
for the memory books, at least for mine!), when I drink more than I
should and then I look at 'rocco porn, I get giddy.

Appy polly loggies, my droogies.  But given how much we (collectively)
care about these cars, I'm sure you can forgive me.

On YET another side note:  Rest assured that no matter how much I
drink, my posts will always (hopefully) be free of the nit-pickings of
the grammer nazis.  You can thank untold years of english/grammer
lessons AND ME PAYING ATTENTION.  It's so bad now that even whilst
drunk, I am proof-reading my statements as I type them.  I can't tell
you how many times I hit backspace in this email.

Love you all (and given that I really don't know you people that much,
all this love is based on the simple fact that you love the car that I
love) and look forward to seeing you again at Cincy this year...  If
you weren't there last year (my first), then you better be there this
year!  The lawyers need more witnesses!! LOL!

Sheesh!  Just re-reading this post and looking at the length of it
makes me think: I should not read the list whilst drunk!  Anson, if
you disagree, then you and I need to spend more quality time together!
 Last Cincy's wasn't enough! ("Hey, aren't you Anson? From the 8
minute videos?"   "Yeah."  "Nice twin!"  "Oh, I just picked it up from
some old lady." I'm thinking: Yeah, RIGHT!)

OK, enough of me...

(Shit, my drunk posts are ending up as long, if not longer, than
Cathy's sober-on-topic posts!)

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)