replacement coil questions

I need to replace the coil on my mk1 but I need some recommendations. From browsing Ebay, it seems there's the Red Bosch 12v, which seems to be for watercooleds and the Blue Bosch 6v and 12v, which seems to be for aircooleds. There's also the Pertronix Flamethrower, which seems to be a small upgrade in juice for the same price. And of course, the old standby Blaster coils from MSD, which are similiarly priced and readily available. I've decided to just put in a new coil, I'm not upgrading any other part of the system, so if some of these aftermarket ones need aftermarket ignition boxes or something, I'm not interested. If anyone has any other recommendations, please pass them along.

Dan
PS-FLAPS are not an option, online only