FS: Fuba Antenna and Base $15

Our local VW club meets once a month and there is always parts changing
hands.  In addition to the header I picked up two used Fuba antenna
assemblies.  I only need one; in fact, I only need to replace the mast
on my car. Therefore the other one is available.
The part number on the base is: VW3B0 035505 BOO. It appears to be 10/98
manufacture; made in Germany.  This includes the mast and the base.  I
would like to get $15 plus postage.  I would be glad to send some pics
too.  Thanks, Rick.