Re: Need list opinion for final decision on purchase

From what I see, it needs some cosmetic work, but looks
pretty solid.  And wow....  it's got the duckbill spoiler
that's always missing.  Oh, and the louvers you can drop
off to me on your way home.  I'm semi-actively searching
for a set.  :p

Make me an offer :)  I was completely planning on taking them off and
selling them anyways to help offset the price of the car a little.

And yea, the duckbill is pretty sweet.  It's one of the little extra
perks that makes me feel like the car's a good deal.

I think I'm gonna do it.  Keep the opinions coming, though.

-Grant-