Re: Calling Minnesota listers! caravan/gathering to Cincy?

--- Neal Tovsen <nealtovsen@yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't yet figured out if we're going to
Cincy yet. New
job starting next week, the car's in a million pieces,
and we don't know
what the SCCA schedule looks like yet. But we'd sure like
to go!

1. New job:  Should have told them you had previous
committments for this date beforehand.

2. Car is all apart:  You've got about 3 months to get it
together.  Get busy!

3. SCCA schedule:  You can miss one weekend - priorities!

:)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250