Dubwars - Cincy - Caravans from the west.

Just heard from a reliable source that Dubwars 05 is....yep, same weekend
as Cincy.

Guess we won't be seeing any west coasters again this year. (at cincy).

Oh, and a side note, to you KS people...looks like flying is way too
costly for me this year, so the Rado TDI will be making the trip again
most likely.

Caravans obviously possible...we need to speak with Scott Rose about how
many people he can handle (if he still wants to this year).  He lives in
St Louis, makes a great stopping place Thursday night, then finish the
drive Friday.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)