Re: Calling Minnesota listers! caravan/gathering to Cincy?

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 08:05, Daun Yeagley wrote:
--- Parker Wulf <badvdub@gmail.com> wrote:

> Im thinken of going to cincy this year, but i wan to meet
> up with some
> other mn (or close by state) listers.

I'm pretty sure Neal Tovsen is back in that neck of the
woods.  I just hope he's gonna make it to Cincy...   I
still haven't gotten a ride in that G60 '77 he's built.  I
think he's on digest mode so give him some time to respond.
 :)

Gee, the digest seems to be pretty slow these days. Erm...yeah! That's
it!

Naw...it's just that I haven't been keeping up with the list very well
lately, but I try to read it eventually.

Katie and I are indeed back in MN! We're in Apple Valley, just south of
Minneapolis. I haven't yet figured out if we're going to Cincy yet. New
job starting next week, the car's in a million pieces, and we don't know
what the SCCA schedule looks like yet. But we'd sure like to go!

--
Neal Tovsen
'77 Scirocco Twin-Screw