4k tranny?

So, tell me, what is your personal interest in girth as opposed to length?? ;^)
I'm sorry, but having a bore/stroke ratio even approaching our beloved
VW engines would leave you seriously lacking in stroke.
Getting back to the subject matter, you bunch of horny Scirocco humpers;
All 020 tranny length dimensions are the same. The 16V has a slightly
larger diameter input shaft (of no consequence) and a larger spline
for 4th gear (again, of no practical consequence).
There are a variety of ratios available for the 020 box, from the
close ratio 4K, 2H, to mid ratios like the DFQ, to the wide ratios
like the FF, FN. You can also mix and match ratios to your desire.
Bunch of damn Scirocco humpers! ;^)
Dan