OT: Best Buy

I can agree with what the guy did.  He wasn't worried so much about
waiting in line, he just wanted to use his rights to make a point.
I've owned a small shop and having some one steal from you is the
pits.  We started out trying to "catch" people shop lifting, but
settled on preventing the act in the first place.  Mostly that was
being so helpful, that we were never more than two feet away from the
person.  If they were really there to buy something, they loved the
personal approach.  If they were a thief, they would leave.  On the
other side of the coin, I do enjoy playing the part of an angry black
man.  Sometime I just walk past ticket takers (I will have a ticket in
my pocket), just to see if they will ask me to stop.

Kervin