OT: Best Buy

http://www.die.net/musings/bestbuy/

This is pretty funny because I have done very similar things to these guys.  To hell with your receipt check you jackass.  Follow the links through and there's a similar story where people are telling the dude in a forum to conform and be a sheep.

I get so pissed off about this kind of crap.  If you don't have reason to detain me then kindly kiss my ass, and don't tell me you are going to catch a mistake and save me money.  That's bullshit, I know EXACTLY how much I am spending before I get to the register and if they overcharge me I call bullshit on it immediately AT the register.  And the one dude that replied to the article stated that they only check the high dollar items.  I have been "checked" with a single CD in a bag.

One thing that funny and I admit I have similar tendencies, that most of these people want to stand up for their rights when it's inconvienent for them to wait in line.  If there is a really cute girl doing bag checks I am all for it because then I have a built in excuse to talk to her for a second.  I think it is all about packaging.  Get rid of the big bouncer looking dude and always have hotties at the door.  (Please note the tongue in cheek satire here)

www.bestbuysux.org  LOL  Kinda like http://nmcisucks.com/  LOL

Chris