From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:17 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: Best Buy

http://www.die.net/musings/bestbuy/

This is pretty funny because I have done very similar things to these guys.
To hell with your receipt check you jackass.  Follow the links through and
there's a similar story where people are telling the dude in a forum to
conform and be a sheep.

I get so pissed off about this kind of crap.  If you don't have reason to
detain me then kindly kiss my ass, and don't tell me you are going to catch
a mistake and save me money.  That's bullshit, I know EXACTLY how much I am
spending before I get to the register and if they overcharge me I call
bullshit on it immediately AT the register.  And the one dude that replied
to the article stated that they only check the high dollar items.  I have
been "checked" with a single CD in a bag.

One thing that funny and I admit I have similar tendencies, that most of
these people want to stand up for their rights when it's inconvienent for
them to wait in line.  If there is a really cute girl doing bag checks I am
all for it because then I have a built in excuse to talk to her for a
second.  I think it is all about packaging.  Get rid of the big bouncer
looking dude and always have hotties at the door.  (Please note the tongue
in cheek satire here)

www.bestbuysux.org  LOL  Kinda like http://nmcisucks.com/  LOL

Chris