BBS RM's Pics look all too fimiliar!!

Don't get me wrong Chris - I wholeheartedly endorse keeping an eye for stolen
goods. But this particular instance would have been diffused long before Rhett
posted if he used a little common sense. Mainly, Paul has been floating on the
Vortex longer than I can remember (as also evidenced by his post cost and
general involvement) and lives only within a few hours of Shannon. While that
doesn't really mean squat when it comes down to it, it certainly makes it a lot
more unlikely in that light...Secondly, Rhett is not some noobie - IMHO, he's
been around long enough that he should know better and take more caution before
publicly linking someone to a crime...If he was _that_ concerned about it,
wouldn't it make more sense to email Shannon directly so as not alert Paul (who
may very well lurk on this list)??

My < $0.02 - JT