BBS RM's Pics look all too fimiliar!!

I would agree that Shannon and Paul go way back.

There's nothing wrong with keeping an eye out though.  However both
shannon's rims and Paul are high profile.  It's nothing to worry about but
good looking out.

Hmm... Other scirocco gossip  LOL

I talked to Chris owner of the infamous woody wagon.  He's moving to VA and
may have to sell it because they are giving him grief about inspecting it.
Richmond for those of you that re local.  ;)

Also haven't talked to her yet but Lisa's MSN name had Scirocco for sale
next to it.  What is this world coming to?!?  I am hoping she picked up an
extra one.  Not her black one that one was sweet   I am hoping it was just a
cruel cruel joke.  (I am hoping you are lurking Lisa LOL)

Well "kids" that's all the wisdom (or lack therof) I can muster at 0530...
LOL

Chris