[OT] Circuit Board Repair

Circuit board repair is tricky.

A jumper is good if you are handy with a soldering iron.  I wouldn't
try anything you "paint" on like that stuff for window defoggers.  It
will offer high resistance.  If the break isn't especially large you
my be able to bridge the foil run with solder but again I wouldn't
attempt this unless I had a full 2m station.  (Micro Miniature)
Simply because you will need the microscope and dental pics for
cleaning excess solder form the other foil runs.

Also assume there are other componenents fried.  If you caused a over
voltage I would be very surprised if all you did was burn a foil run.

Sorry not trying to be a doom and gloom kinda guy, but I have a little
experience here as there isn't much in the navy, electronic newer than
1975ish.  LOL  Maybe on a sub there is but not on a surface ship.

Chris