[OT] Circuit Board Repair

Hi all,

	This isn't Scirocco specific, but I know there are some engineers
out there.  If you're annoyed by off topic posts, please delete now.

	Okay, so I was working on the dash gauges of my International Scout
II.  I had recently replaced the 12v to 5v CVR with a solid state one, but
the gauges had stopped working.  I was trying to test the VR output and
managed to "let the smoke out" of the gauge.  Checking the gauge, I managed
to burn a small break into one of the paths on the circuit board.  The
question is, how does someone repair this?  The circuit board is very simple
(we're talking 1976 type circuit board here).  Is there a tape I can use to
reconnect the path?  Put some solder on it?  Any help would be appreciated.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v