[OT] Circuit Board Repair

Brad,
There are ways to repair a board and make it look as if nothing happened, but I
doubt you need that kind of fix here.  Just solder a jumper wire across the
trace.  The easiest way to do this is to attach the jumper at both ends of the
path originally connected by the trace. It may make the wire longer than
necessary, but mid-foil trace repairs are more difficult than need be for
something like that.
HTH
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 210k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)