Look at this bronze roc !!!

I will *never* buy another northern vehicle
> > >  AGAIN.  Finished with the salt abuse, man.

Amen to that. But that's not my reality. At least I have one southern baby.

> > >  I am high on HC dreams.  I'll never sleep tonight.  :)
>
> Please tell me you'll keep the tan interior too, right?
> Black just wouldn't look right.  :)

I will, once again, tell you that tan rocks my world. I'm not a big fan of
the tan fabric, but tan leather restoration with all that chocolaty
goodness would be awesome. That's my plan. But for now it's leopardskin
over the red and black S seats, they clash with the green exterior.
Besides, I already have two cars with black and grey happening. And it's
sweet to drop screws on the tan carpet and actually be able to find them. I
may be the only one keeping the tan, I plan to keep the car very original
looking. With a few subtle improvements.
cathy