fuel pump

> thanks to Jim Ruffi and Cathy Boyko for lots of good advice (and to
> you for recommending the good pump).
>
> blake/

The only thanks I need is for you to bring that car to Southern Ohio in
early June. Make it happen! (Obviously the fuel pump is a good start...)
And as for getting advice from me? Might not be the best idea, but OTOH, I
sure have had a lot of stuff screw up on my cars....I'm just hoping to get
my MkI happy for the trip. Failing that, I have a silver backup plan.
Cathy
1979 8V "Klaus"
1987  2L 16V "the Silver Headache"