Look at this bronze roc !!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/gooddane66/sicco.jpg

> > That, listees, is my next Scirocco - the G60 home.
> > The paint is unbelievable.  Gotta be a NC car for
> > life.  I will *never* buy another northern vehicle
> > AGAIN.  Finished with the salt abuse, man.
> >
> > I am high on HC dreams.  I'll never sleep tonight.  :)

Please tell me you'll keep the tan interior too, right?
Black just wouldn't look right.  :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com