Replacing belts - One Hex Bolt

On 8/30/05, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

> >I have pictures of doing it if
> >any one knows how I can post them.
>
> You can upload to any picture hosting site, many of which are free, and
then post links. This is the preferred method for a mailing list so people
don't have to download the pics just to read their email. I use
photobucket<http://www.photobucket.com/>but there's also
imageshack <http://www.imageshack.us/> and supload <http://supload.com/> off
the top of my head. There's many of them out there, just pick one and go
with it. I'd like to see how you worked it out because the ongoing
discussion makes me think that maybe we're not all talking about the same
bolt here and we all seem to have different ways of getting to it (them?) as
well.