Shift light shenanigans

   I found cracked soldered joints on the L-shaped Oil Pressure Warning
System Module (is that he name?), and resoldering them fixed the oil
light/buzzer problem.
   Note that the problem was alternating between the oil light or the
busser or both, depending on how upset I was when banging on the cluster
to make the noise stop.
   The soldering fixed all that. And now, even though I did not touch
that, the upshift indicator is lighting again, which is good.
   You will have to take out and open the instrument cluster to fix that.
	Jean-Claude

Matt a ?crit :