Replacing belts - One Hex Bolt

>On 8/28/05, Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it was either Derrick or Nate

It was Derrick that came up with that one, I had given up on that bolt and
he took over. If you had a set of those ratcheting wrenches one of those
could work even that much better. I think everyone there that day took a
crack at that bolt at some point, either removing it or reinstalling it, and
eventually gave up in a storm of curses. I wish I would have read this
thread earlier cause that bolt is burned into my memory as the reason I will
never own a 16v, but Derrick's method of dealing with it made me smack my
forhead pretty hard :P