Replacing belts - One Hex Bolt

That is one of my favorite bolts on the whole car:)  A long extension
sometimes works so you can get the ratchet head away from all the
brackets and junk by the compressor.  Ive done the box end wrench on the
right-angle allen wrench thing too.  Just dont have anything to do for
the next hour or so.

Eric