From: Anthony Pelletier [mailto:vwnuts@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:33 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: any TDI owners out there?

Hey are there any high mileage tdi owners out there?
How do you like the tdi?  Are they reliable?  Do they
start well in the winter?

With the price of gas going through the roof & the
fact that I put 20-25K a year on my car, I need
something that gets some decent mileage, so a TDI is
looking like a good option.  I am going to look for an
older passat or a3 (hopefully a wagon) to replace the
SUV...  Just wanted to get your thoughts on them and
what to watch out for.

Thanks,
Tony