A few parts for sale

Yep, will be at treffen can bring them by if you are interested.

What's the story with treffen for the listers.  Hotel party at all on
friday nite?  Anyone in town is welcome to stop by our place and have a
drink or bs about cars.  If anyone is staying at the hotels, I might run
by there, or if you guys are looking to hit up a beer garden or
something, I might be of help.  I know it was discussed last week but I
dont remember if anything got resolved.

Eric