Multi-list cross posts (originally RE: Bad news!!)

On 10:57:16 pm 08/11/05 Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
> Allyn wrote:
> >  Side note:...
>
> >  The easy fix that I've found is to just send 2 separate mails with
> >  the same content. Thanks in advance for your consideration. Al
>
> Plus no one here cares about A2s enough to give a flying fuck except
> Cathy who has all the problems she can handle without yours.  Unless
> you need a taillight in which case I'm all ears.

Sorry, but that's a bit harsh. (Though the message from the other list
would be annoying, I'll give ya that) And I'm sorry to have ever bothered
anyone with my various A2 issues, but FWIW, many of the mechanicals are the
same, the year is the same as for my Rocco, and I'd rather get advice from
folks I trust (you guys) than from the Whoretex bullshit zone. John's been
on the list for some time, if that's who the post originated with, and he's
likely of the same opinion as I am. Hell, it's usually a tech question
anyway with the A2s, so that shouldn't be a problem. Next time, I'll talk
about my "Scirocco on air bags" when I have an axle flange question then.
It's the same damn flange.

And I'd bet the advice for fixing A3/A4 platform stuff from this group
would be better than you'd get elsewhere, because this group ACTUALLY
WRENCHES ON CARS.

Okay, enough for now....

Cathy

Rocco content: Spent the day harvesting the harness from a <gasp> B3 for
use in the ones with the old crispy wiring....see, Roccos do like the other
platforms after all. ;)

Cathy