torn Between Kamei grill spoiler and Mattig Boser Blick

On 12:00:20 am 08/12/05 "Patrick " <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:
> Anyone here care to tell me their opinion?
> I know the Kamei is the classic look, but Iike the boser blick hood
> look. I know it would be easier to get the grill spoiler.
> ALSO how do you modify the Kamei Grill spoiler so it goes over the
> headlights?? If they were like this from the factory I would buy robs
> in a heartbeat!
>
> Patrick

I don't know the boser blick by name, is it the hood with the overhang? If
so, it depends how much you are "updating" the car, it'd go well if you're
shaving/doing huge wheels/trick paint etc. I think the Kamei fits the
vintage looks of the cars pretty well. All you need to do is use your
Dremel to make a few slots for the headlight hardware if you plan to use
the quads, and if you paint the headlight surrounds black at the same time,
the look is much cleaner than stock. (And it fits right over the Euros I
believe). I could send you an image of mine, or even trace a template of
the slots if you do get a Kamei spoiler. Then the next decision is whether
to paint it body colour or not, I left mine black, but I have a lot of
black trim on the car anyway. Again, it depends on the look you're after.
I'm real glad I got mine, it was a souvenir of Waterfest, and it really
completed the look of the car IMO.

Cathy