Slegato acquisition - Cathy's spin on it.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Especially after getting poor blacky to run semi-right at cincy...

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL