Vortex thread-PL and 9a Stock Cam Sets Different?

The flow numbers are great, but i'd like to see a hp/torque comparison.
  I know its going to tought to compare, given that the PL head has a
few more points of compression, but I'd be more interested in acutal
power numbers.  Flow doesnt linearly correlate with power as Im sure you
all are aware.  Anyone at least have a simple dyno plot for a stock 9a
with a stock PL head on it, with no other mods?
Eric Person
86.5 16v