Slegato acquisition - part 1 (long)

Congrats to Daun for buying my Slegato!

I am very confident that Daun will turn it back to its original beauty,
perhaps for next Cincy, and that will make it even more compelling for
myself to finally attend the big party. We could start a new trend here: if
you wish to attend, sell Daun a Scirocco. :-P

It was also extremelly nice to finally meet with Cathy and Daun. They are as
nice in person as they are on line!!

Good luck Daun, and see ya soon!

Cheers.

Marc