wingless hatch

Ok I got a wiperless hatch with a small wing on it that's beat I was
thinking of taking the wing off. Going wingless I think this looks very
good especially if you have the rear licsence plate filler. I was also
wondering about removing the big wing from my 16v hatch and putting it
on this hatch, how do you remove the wing without damaging it. Also was
thinking can I take the big wing and have it fiberglassed so that I can
paint to match the car when I get it painted??

Patrick