wingless hatch

You have probably already seen the previous reply to your question
stating how these wings are held on.  The difference between the small
and large wings is that there are more cutouts in the hatch for the larger
wing.  So to put this one onto your previously small winged hatch would
require modifying the wing or the hatch.  It will all make sense when you
have pulled both off.

John