Synchronicity still sucks (OT I guess)

On 10:20:30 pm 08/01/05 Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it me, or does Cathy have the worst luck with cars?

Well, it's just the number we have on the road, it increases the odds when
there are six plated VWs, with an average age of 17, and all have 100s of
thousands of kms on them. (And that's not counting the mighty Ford, also
17, and hubby's car, it's new/japanese). The average age will go up when
the Rabbit finally hits the road, give me strength.

But I had to laugh when two tires went out within 48 hours of each other.
Both sets of tires are a few years old, lots of tread left, etc. What
gives?

> Of course, I wish you the best and am beaming positive energy your
> way right now....

Thanks, but this week it's not bothering me. Why? Because I finally figured
out what was making my MkI run like ass. That's the important thing.

> At least your mom didn't throw out your leather seats....

Now, see, THAT wold really piss me off. Great progress report, BTW. Way to
dig into it. (And sucker the parents into redoing the seat bottom! Well
done!)

Cathy